The 2018 International Business Festival will showcase the world of business as it is today, through an exceptional programme of conferences and seminars. Each will feature input from leading authorities in their fields, promising a range of contrasting and insightful views. It’s what gives our festival its lively atmosphere, memorable debates and lasting value.
The festival takes place in Liverpool on nine days over three weeks from 12 June to
28 June 2018, with the programme focusing on nine key industry sectors:
• Tuesday 12 June - Global Economics
• Wednesday 13 June - Urbanisation and Cities
• Thursday 14 June - Sustainable Energy
• Tuesday 19 June - Future Transport
• Wednesday 20 June – Manufacturing
• Thursday 21 June - Global Logistics & Shipping
• Tuesday 26 June - Health & Life Sciences
• Wednesday 27 June - Creative Industries
• Thursday 28 June - Sport, Culture & Travel
See more at: https://www.internationalbusinessfestival.com/
Please contact Vladislav Dobrokhotov via e-mail: email@example.com should you have the interest to participate or would like to discuss this opportunity more in details.