B3CF MEMBER/PARTNER EVENT
The event presented on this page is organised by a B3CF member or a partner organisation. While the Chamber promotes the event as a service to our community, it is not responsible for the planning, execution, or any other aspect of the event management. The Chamber accepts no liability for any issues that may arise as a result of participation in this event.
The first ever EU Namibia Business Forum is taking place in Brussels from 24-25 October 2023. Namibia is ranked amongst the world's most politically stable countries with world-leading wind & solar energy resources and its substantial deposits of rare earth and other minerals, and vast ocean biomass resources, Namibia is emerging as a prospective green hydrogen hub and front-runner in the global market for GH2, as well as a resilient, stable, and reliable market for Critical Raw Materials.
The Forum will be a hybrid event composed of the following activities:
- High level Panel discussion and roundtables.
- Showcase Namibia as a strategic destination for direct investment in GH2 and CRM.
- Private-Public dialogue to further improve the business environment (e.g., regulatory framework, Joint Ventures).
- Networking: B2B, B2G and G2G.
- Platform for Signing MoUs, Project initiatives.
- Online streaming of events.